http://www.mybiologica.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
I received a request from a first-time mom looking for a CNM or OB willing to attend a vaginal breech birth. She lives in Pittsburgh but is willing to relocate, if necessary, if her baby remains breech at term. Please email me if you have any recommendations!~~~~~I am 33 weeks pregnant (first child), and the baby has been breech since 23/24 weeks. I’m doing all of the spinning babies exercises, and planning to do acupuncture, as well as seeing an OB whom my midwives referred me to to discuss an external version. (I am seeing a group of CNMs with a freestanding birth center, but they don’t deliver breech or VBAC, and neither does anyone else in the city do breech deliveries voluntarily, as far as I …
Read More: First-time mom looking for in-hospital breech catcher
#Breechorvbac, #City, #Driveorfly, #Impactonhim, #King, #Pittsburgh, #Science, #Wellasseeing
venerdì 14 febbraio 2014
First-time mom looking for in-hospital breech catcher
Etichette:
breech-or-vbac,
city,
drive-or-fly,
impact-on-him,
king,
pittsburgh,
science,
well-as-seeing
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento